Monday, March 9, 2009

Inspiration.... ?

So, in the last few weeks, we've been talking a whole bunch about our portfolio and how we're going to go about doing it and what we want to have in it and all that jazz... I was kind of at a loss. I've been learning so much through out this course, but it almost feels like I've lost my way a little bit. I need to find it. And QUICK!... so on a whim tonight I decided that I would go through all the various and assorted prints that I've accumulated through out the year and wallpaper my bedroom with them, hoping to re-spark some creativity as it's been lacking lately. This was the result...



I'm hoping it will set my imagination rolling, especially since it's starting to get nice (ish) outside again. I actually noticed for the first time in a while, as I was on the bus today that the light is looking far friendlier then it has in a while. A good sign. We'll see what happens next.

Rock on folks!

No comments: