Tuesday, September 9, 2008

let the games begin

So, here we all sit on day two, and we're supposed to go over what we love to take pictures of. I thought we did that yesterday.

Well, personally, I'm a rock star. I'm a metal head. Your overall music junkie. Since I seem to find myself attending local shows so often, and I'm head over heels in love with the local music scene, I will more often then not be taking pictures of what ever band happens to be playing, and I love every second of it. If i could make a career of that alone, I would die a happy girl.

My friends, my family, my man, my pets or who ever else happens to be around are also often found to be subject to my shutter-buggieness. Of that list, I think the animals appreciate it the most, and my family the least. I came to the conclusion this past summer that organizing a group family photo with a family the size of mine is not as easy as my dad always made it look.

Alright, so, cheers to everyone. Looking forward to a long, interesting, exciting year.

Rock on!

7 comments:

Mitch Asham said...

Animals totally know how to pose the best. If I point the camera at my dog all of her focus is instantly on me. Big families are BRUTAL for group shots, we've lost hope in our family.

-Mitch

HEATHER said...

well i'm like u but in a hip-hop way i love to take pics of hip-hip/rap concerts! i love live shows!

Tiffany-Lynne said...

My animals never seem to cooperate with me, all I can ever get is pictures of noses!!

cara said...

my family is so small, it's pretty easy to get 10 people to pay attention.

... said...

I can't wait to see your work!

Carly Alexandra Stevenson said...

what are your favorite local bands?

Muddy Water Sailing said...

Looking forward to see how you progress from here-on in. Suspect that after a month or so - I will be learning from YOU. Two for the price of one - Cool....