Tuesday, September 30, 2008

More Film Fun

I miss shooting in film! I love the fact that waiting in line to get film processed is a little bit like christmas! The only problem is, that as soon as I'm done a roll, it has to go in NOW! Then, once I see my shots, I tear every aspect of them apart and can't wait to go try again! (only problem is, it gets a little expensive after a while, which is why I wanted a digital). It's nice to have a reason to go back to that medium of photography!
I can't wait until I get to developing and printing my own pics! Going to be awesome, but in the mean time, here's a taste of what I've been up to, using my dearest father's 1970's manual Nikon!



Rock On All!

2 comments:

Carly Alexandra Stevenson said...

Great shots. I'm in love with the couch armrest and the crazy curvy ramp at the skate park! Interesting compositions! I'm going to need a little more info on the face in the rock though... lol

Unknown said...

Oh, I share in your giddy-ness. I know what you mean about Christmas!
I love that picture of the railing with the old spider webs on it. Has that creep factor.